3S 20A 12.6V Lithium Battery Charger Protection Board BMS Module 18650 Li-ion Battery Cell Charging 11.1V 12.6V
- Power supply voltage: 12.6V / 13.6V
- Working discharge current: 40A
- Working charge current: 20A
- Maximum voltage when charging on one battery: 4.095 – 4.195 ± 0.05 V
- Minimum discharge voltage per battery: 2.55 ± 08V
- Delay Time: 0.1 s
- Temperature Range: -30-80
- Short circuit detection delay Time: 100 ms
- Weight: 8,7 grams.
- Functions: overcharge protection, overload protection, cut off load self-recovery, short circuit protection, battery balancing
- The battery connection to the controller is made strictly in series, at first 0 V then 4,2 V, 8,4 V, 12,6 V, in case of violation of this requirement BMS will not work!
- Avoid short circuits when mounting batteries!
- Use the same type of batteries!
- Before installing the batteries, balance them! (balancing can be done by closing all the minuses of the batteries to each other, and plus among each other)
- After assembly, connect the appropriate charger to BMS, to activate it!
- Use a quality mounting wire under the appropriate current!
- 1pc * 3S 20A 12.6V Lithium Battery Charger Protection Board BMS Module 18650 Li-ion Battery Cell Charging 11.1V 12.6V