Arduino Compatible ESPLORA Game Programming Module Board
Arduino Compatible ESPLORA Game Programming Module Board is Adruino Leonardo based module. It’s very effective who wants to learn about Arduino. The Esplora has sound, light, and various input sensors, including a joystick, a slider, a temperature sensor, an accelerometer, a microphone, and a light sensor. It also has the potential to expand its capabilities with two Tinkerkit input and output connectors, and a socket for a color TFT LCD screen. Arduino Esplora is a microcontroller module based on ATmega328P.
It is a Leonardo board, the Esplora uses an Atmega32U4 AVR microcontroller with a 16 MHz crystal oscillator and a micro USB connection capable of acting as a USB client device, such as a mouse or keyboard. In the upper left corner of the module, there is a reset button, which you can use to restart the module.
- ON [green] indicates whether the module is receiving power
- L [yellow] connected directly to the microcontroller, accessible via pin 13
- RX and TX [yellow] indicates the data that is transmitted or received through the USB communication
- The module contains everything necessary to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable to start. Esplora has built-in USB communication; It may look like a computer connecting to a mouse or keyboard, as well as a serial (CDC) / virtual COM port.
- Microcontroller: Atmega32U4 Operating
- Voltage: 5V
- Flash memory: 32 KB of which 4 KB are used by the
- SRAM bootloader: 2.5KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Speed clock: 16 MHz
- Length: 164.04 mm
- Width: 60 mm
- Weight: 53g
- 1x Arduino Compatible ESPLORA Game Programming Module Board