The extension board can be used for engraving machine or 3D printer driver.
Compatible with GRBL 0.8. Open-source firmware operated on Arduino UNO, converting G code command into stepping signal.
PWM spindle and direction pin, 4 shaft support (X, Y, Z, A – you can copy X, Y, Z or use pin D12 and D13 customize firmware perform complete shaft 4).
recommended Driver :
- DRV8825 stepping driver.
- A4988 stepping driver.
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0
- power 12-36V DC
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.
1 xCNC Shield V3 Expansion Board For 3D Printer Arduino