Skip to content
ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers in the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With 4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order!
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
SUPPORTS FOR ST-LINK V2:
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above