The TAS5613 class D amplifier can drive a load of 4 ohms at DC35V and provide 2.1 channels of output power at 150W+75WX2
. They use Purepath HD technology and TI’s high-closed-loop architecture to enable next-generation Blu-ray home audio systems, stand-alone home theater, and professional audio. The system’s high-definition media playback and ultra-low distortion are currently excellent digital amplifiers.
This product does not contain a power supply, the power supply needs to be purchased separately.
- Product Name: TPA5613 Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Board
- Power supply range: DC18-35V (power supply interface outer diameter 5.5MM, inner diameter: 2.1MM) recommend to use DC24V 6
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): >100dB
- Input impedance: 20KΩ
- Output offset voltage: <150mV
- Conversion rate (SR): 50V/us
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Power supply range: DC18-35V (power supply interface outer diameter 5.5MM, inner diameter: 2.1MM) recommend to use DC24V 6A
- Current: more than 3A
- Output power: 75W*2+150W
- Impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Size: 102*36*138
CBI is the latest Bluetooth 4.0 transmission module, surpassing CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.0 to support dual-channel HFP A2DP AVRCP transmission protocol
About signal lines
Signal lines are used to transmit weak small signals, and small signals are more susceptible to interference. A normal signal line is required to have a shield. It is best to test the signal line as well as possible. Even with very good signal lines, you will still be disturbed when using your mobile phone as a signal source.
About the signal source
The most common sources of signals are mobile phones and computers. The quality of audio signals output by mobile phones and computers