TTP223B Touch Sensor Digital Capacities touch switch
- Low power consumption
- Can replace the traditional key
- With four M2 screw holes, easy for operation
- TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor is a very useful addition for projects or applications where a conventional mechanical button or switch is not an ideal choice.
- This low-cost, low-power module can easily add a single capacitive touch input to any of your projects.
- It has a working voltage range of 2V to 5.5V and hence can be used with Arduino as well as any other 3.3V microcontrollers as well. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the capacitance (0~50pF) outside.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Operating voltage: DC 2.0V ~ 5.5V
- VOH: VCC 0.8V
- VOL: VCC 0.3V
- Sink current: 8mA @ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V
- Source current: -4mA @ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V
- Response time: 220ms (at mode of low power consumption) and 60ms (at quick speed mode)
Touch Sensor Interface:
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to the ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.
- 1 x TTP223B Digital Touch Sensor Module